People who live in tribal areas of KPK or its adjacent agencies can now check, download, and print their electricity bills for free. Thanks to the Tesco online bill check service which has facilitated its users a lot to retrieve their damaged, misplaced, or lost electricity bills.
By using methods mentioned below, one can view an exact web generated copy of their Tesco electricity bills to know about essential billing details such as payable amount, due date, etc. In addition to this, the Tesco duplicate bill can also be downloaded in your system and printed to be used for future reference.
So keep reading the article to learn staff and quick ways to check your Tesco bill online. Also, know about some credible and safe methods to pay your Tesco bill online from the comfort of your home.
How to pay Tesco bills online?
- By reference number
Reference number is a 14-digit code which comes with an alphabetic letter and is assigned to every consumer uniquely by TESCO. This unique reference code enables the company to locate the consumer account of each consumer individually and is mentioned on the top left corner of your bill, right below the TARIFF.
So just have a look at your previous electricity bills and you’ll find this reference number there. Once located, follow the given steps to check your Tesco online bill;
- Visit the official TESCO website and navigate to check bill online section
- Enter your 14-digit reference number in the designated field and click the check bill or submit button
- Within a few seconds, your billing amount and due date will be displayed on the screen. Tap on view full bill button to check your full Tesco online duplicate bill.
- Once the full duplicate bill is shown on the screen, click the save as pdf button or drop-down icon to download this Tesco bill in your system
To print the Tesco online bill, click the print button or press Ctrl+P.
- By consumer ID
Just like the reference number, you can also use your consumer ID to check your Tesco online bill. The consumer ID is a 10-digit code (without any alphabetic letter) and is used by the company to recognize each consumer individually. That’s why, the consumer ID is also uniquely assigned to every consumer and mentioned on his electricity bill, right to the reference number.
Thus, check your previous electricity bill, locate this consumer ID, and follow the steps mentioned below to retrieve your Tesco duplicate bill online;
- Visit the official TESCO website and check bill section
- Choose the check by consumer ID option and enter your 10-digit code in the given field
- Click the submit or check bill button to see your basic billing details. To see the full Tesco bill, click the view full bill button.
Once your full Tesco bill is loaded on your screen, press the download or save as pdf button to save your Tesco online bill in your device storage. To print the bill, press CTRL+P or hit the print button.
How to pay the Tesco bill online?
In this modern era of the internet and technology, it has become super easy to pay your electricity bill online, via mobile wallets and banking apps. The same is true for Tesco bills as you can pay them online by using one of the given methods;
- Through EasyPaisa
To pay your Tesco bill online via EasyPaisa app, install this android based mobile application in your device from Google play store. Log in or sign up to your account and navigate to the bill payment section. From there, select the electricity bill type and choose TESCO as your power distribution company.
Enter your 14-digit reference number in the provided field. After varifying your billing details, click on the pay now button and enter your EasyPaisa user pin. Within a few seconds, your Tesco bill will be paid and you’ll receive a confirmation receipt.
- Through JazzCash
To pay your Tesco bills through JazzCash, install the JazzCash application in your device from Google Play Store. Go to the pay bill option and select electricity as your bill type. Choose TESCO as your power supply company and enter 14-digit reference number in the field.
Double-check your billing details and confirm the payment by entering your MPIN number. Get an e-receipt from the app and save it for future reference.
- Through banking apps
Mainly the HBL and UBL bank offer the quickest and safest methods to pay your Tesco bills online. To pay the bill via HBL bank, follow the steps given below;
- Install HBL mobile app in your device and log in to your account using your credentials.
- Go to the bill payment section and select electricity as your bill type.
- Choose TESCO as your electricity supply company and enter your reference number
- Type your OTP in the given field and click the pay now button.
On the other hand, to pay your Tesco bill via the UBL app, follow the steps;
- Install UBL app in your mobile and click on the bill management button
- Choose the add new bills option and electricity as your billing type.
- Select TESCO and enter your reference number and save the details
- Complete the further proceedings by entering your OTP
- Navigate to the bill management section and click on the recently added bills
- Hit the pay now button to pay your bill.
Tribal areas electricity supply company or TESCO is a government owned company that is responsible for ensuring a safe and efficient supply of electricity to FATA. FATA or federally administered tribal areas of Pakistan consists of several regions of KPK, Punjab, and Balochistan provinces.
The primary goal of Tesco is to improve the living conditions in such underdeveloped areas by providing affordable and reliable electricity to its citizens. Tesco works on all the major and minor aspects of electricity supply in FATA including maintenance and construction of power lines, infrastructure, and substations.
Areas which are covered by TESCO include Kurram agency, Mohmand agency, South Waziristan agency, Orakzai agency, Bajaur agency, Khyber agency, and North Waziristan agency.
- How to check a Tesco bill by CNIC number?
It’s impossible to check your Tesco bill by CNIC number since the only entity useful in this case is either your consumer ID or reference number.
- Can I check the Tesco bill by email?
Yes, it’s possible to check your Tesco bill by email. For this purpose, you need to subscribe for the TESCO e billing service by visiting Tesco official website and providing your reference number & email ID there. Once subscribed, you’ll be able to receive your monthly bills via emails.