At The Citizen, we understand that there is little in this world that is more important than having access to education. While all types of education are important, we believe that learning to be financially responsible from a young age is one of the bases to living a happy life. The Citizen is a News website which delivers breaking News around the world.
As one of our primary missions is to be active members in our community, we decided that one of the best ways to support it would be to invest in its future, by helping students off-set their higher education cost. Therefore we created The Citizen annual scholarship program.
We are proud to announce the $2000 annual scholarship for contest winning candidate. This will be a one-time scholarship which will help winning student cover his/her education costs.
To be eligible for our Scholarship, a student must fulfill the below requirements.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at a college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
Please complete the form with the following information to apply for the scholarship: The Citizen Annual Scholarship
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Brief Biography
- Contact Number
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, Tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc format.
- A 1200-1500 word essay on Why sports are important in our life? Please submit as .pdf or .doc *
By submitting an application, the applicant automatically grants TheCitizen permission to post the applicant’s name, college, photo (if submitted), and the essay on https://thecitizen.pk or on any other News site. We are also granted permission to send you information regarding your application.
We will remove any information pertaining to the student at the student’s request.
All sensitive information relating to all applicants is destroyed as soon as a winner is announced.
Applicant’s personal information like email or Phone Number will not be shared with anyone or used for any marketing purposes.
All applications must be submitted by 31st March 2020. The winning candidate will be notified via email on 15th April 2020.
Most Popular Posts: